Judd A. Austin, Jr.
Judd A. Austin, Jr. was born in Mexico City, Mexico and is fluent in Spanish.
Professional and Community Activities
- Delegate and Past Co-Chairman of Texas Legislative Action Committee of the Community Associations Institute
- Board of Directors, Texas Community Associations Advocates
- Appointed to the Texas Supreme Court's 2011 Rules Task Force for POA Foreclosures
Speeches and Presentations
- Speaker: Detours in the HOA Foreclosure Process, State Bar of Texas
- Panel Member for presentation on Role of the Attorney in an HOA Foreclosure, State Bar of Texas
- Co-Author: HOA Board Meeting Notice Requirements as of 9/1/15, Community Contact, Fall 2015
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Wake Forest University, B.A., 1983, cum laude
- Texas, 1987
- United States District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit