Kristen is an associate attorney in the firm's HOA department. Kristen's practice includes representing clients in real estate matters involving property owners' associations. She serves her clients by drafting, amending, and filing dedicatory instruments and other community association governing documents.
Kristen was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She attended the University of North Texas for her undergraduate and graduate degrees. Prior to law school, Kristen was an English Professor at Dallas College. She obtained her law degree from St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas. During law school, Kristen served as a Comment Editor on Volume 53 of the St. Mary's Law Journal.
During her free time, Kristen enjoys supporting local charities, watching movies, and spending time with family and friends.
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Community Associations Institute - D/FW Chapter, Member
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- University of North Texas, M.A. in English Literature, 2018
- University of North Texas, B.A. in English, cum laude, 2017
- Texas, 2022